Microsoft Power Apps simplifies the process of building custom applications to solve business challenges. It is an easy, fast, and cost-efficient way to turn your bright ideas into brilliant apps.
Here’s 4 reasons Microsoft Power Apps could be right for your staffing business?
Use Existing Talent.
You have talented people on your staff – empower them to do more! All your employees can become citizen developers and problem solvers. Eliminate the IT skills gap so your team can build apps with minimal training.
- Learn the intuitive drag-and-drop visual building approach.
- Rely on the managed, pre-built platform with built-in integration.
- Empower existing IT teams to build more solutions faster with no limits.
- Leverage free online resources to keep the learning barrier and cost of training low.
Off-the-shelf software is expensive and often has more functionality than you need. Build custom apps the cost-effective way, saving money in development, creation, and future maintenance.
- Empower productivity with streamlined and automated processes.
- Save with a fully managed data platform that requires less maintenance over time.
- Leverage existing investments by integrating with Dynamics 365, Office 365, Azure, and other solutions.
Creating custom apps can take months or even years. But when your business is growing, you need to be agile. The solution: build an app in hours. Catch up on your backlog or prevent it in the first place with accelerated app development.
- Simplify the process with low-code tools to easily build a prototype, test, learn, and expand.
- Leverage intuitive point-and-click design and choose from a large selection of templates or start from a blank canvas.
- Launch apps fast, add value continuously, and make improvements as needed.
As your business grows, your apps need to grow with you. It’s also vital that you keep up with security and compliance requirements. Scale while also staying on top of management.
- Develop at scale without sacrificing quality, security, or control – no matter how many apps you are building.
- Leverage enterprise-grade administrative and governance features with one centralized view of all apps.
- Save time with a fully managed data platform to scale faster and minimize future maintenance.
Learn more about 1Staff Staffing Software today!
If you’d like to find out more or talk to a specialist get in touch today.
Professional Advantage Managed Services
Want to find out more information on how Professional Advantage can help you with your security needs?
Please contact us to start your discussion about how our Managed Services team can help